Our guest on this episode has been having serious impact on the game of baseball over the last 10+ years, but you may not know his name… yet.
As a consultant (and confidant) to many of the best hitters in baseball, he operates in the shadows.
This Episode’s Featured Guest: Kevin Wilson
In a performance-driven industry full of complex terminology and new high-tech gadgets, Kevin values the conversation that leads to clarity and improved performance.
His new eBook, Finding Clarity, is a great tool for any hitter or baseball coach to have in their repertoire…
In this 21-minute interview, you’ll learn:
- the path that led Kevin to become a highly sought after baseball consultant
- how a customized approach has created a competitive advantage for Kevin
- what Kevin’s clients enjoy most about working with him
- the importance of finding your north star
- why technology has Kevin excited about his new 10-year plan!
- and more…
Kevin also breaks down #GoodBatting, Twitter, KWB Radio, and his politically-correct opinion on ‘launch angle’ in the blitz segment.